A Little Note to Myself: Protect Your Magic

Newscientist.com


This is a nice transition from all the physical travel notes I have been writing to some different kind of traveling...

Maybe it is from the Goop's IG post or from Rachel Zoe's but it doesn't really matter now -- time just stopped when I saw these words on IG: "Protect Your Magic". It felt like I found this long lost piece of jewel buried in my golden chest. So what is protecting your magic?

Maybe one needs to define magic first as it differs from person to person. And magic is something we all have and is only unique to us. For me, magic is who we truly are and what our purpose is. There is a saying "We are stars wrapped in skin". 

Too many times we forget who we are -- we lose our track, we lose our magic. It is all too easy to get side-tracked as there may be too many distractions along our paths -- it could be people or circumstances which could make us believe we are something we are not to the point we eventually forget who we truly are.

From personal experience, I am once again, navigating through the eye of a storm, so to say. Things at home seems to be getting out of hand -- and I will not tell the details but to be honest, I feel like I am weak, that I cannot go through this anymore, that I am alone in this, that I don't know the answers -- I can go on but all these negativities are simply not true. 

The truth is, if I just reach out to my deepest core, I will realize that I have this inner strength, that I am capable of overcoming things, that I know where to get the answers from, that I am not alone in this -- I have my God. I just need to reconnect to my innermost self.

The lesson is to realize my purpose and protect my magic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment